The Best of Glacier Bay – 6 days/5 nights (combine any 5) or 4 days/3 nights (combine any 3)
- Custom Glacier Bay Tour. Enjoy a private Glacier Bay trip on a 28-foot touring vessel. Make your own itinerary, plan your own trip, see what you want to see.
- Private full day whale watching/ bird watching/outer coast adventure. Full day cruise to Point Adolphus and the magnificent outer coast, see a variety of wildlife and birds, with whale sightings guaranteed.
- Guided salt water fishing. Fish on local charters for hard-hitting salmon and barn door size halibut on a shared deluxe cabin cruiser with up to four people (boat features enclosed cabin, galley, and head).
- Guided fly-fishing. Fish secluded streams for hard-hitting Silver, Sockeye, Pink, or Chum Salmon, along with Dolly Varden, Cutthroat, and Rainbow Trout. All guided trips are catch and release and fly-fishing only.
- Guided kayaking with the whales. Kayak with otters, seals, porpoise, sea lions and whales. Learn to recognize them by their sounds, behavior, and appearance. Our trips start with a short boat ride from Gustavus and include tide pool explorations, and rain forest trek.
- Glacier Bay flight seeing, imagine flying over the Brady Icefield, the Fairweather Range, watching abundant wildlife, and countless glaciers.
The Fisherman – 6 days/5 nights.
- 5 days guided saltwater fishing on your own boat. Fish on local charters for hard-hitting salmon and barn door size halibut on a shared deluxe cabin cruiser with up to four people. You can also split your fishing by adding a day or two of fresh water fishing in with your salt water fishing.
The Adventurer - 5 days/4 nights or 4 days/3 nights
- Unguided freshwater fishing. Fish secluded streams for hard-hitting Silver, Sockeye, Pink, or Chum Salmon, along with Dolly Varden, Cutthroat, and Rainbow Trout depending on the season. All tackle provided.
- Unguided kayaking. Sea kayaking, paddle with whales and other sea life in Icy Strait or Glacier Bay! Perfectly suited for beginners and families. You choose the location and the pace. Both single and double kayaks available.
Animal watchers delight – 4 days/3 nights.
- Glacier Bay tour. To experience the grandeur and beauty of Glacier Bay, you must experience it aboard the high-speed day cruise vessel, the Baranof Wind. This high-speed vessel shows you more of Glacier Bay in one day, cruising up bay to where you can see massive glaciers close up and where abundant wildlife may be observed.
- Half day bear watch. Choose from several different itineraries to visit Pack Creek, located on Admiralty Island to see the Alaskan Brown Bear. Spend your day viewing bears from land or from the floats of you Alaskan bush plane.
- Another option is to go kayaking with whales over by Point Adolphus. Kayak with otters, seals, porpoise, sea lions and whales. Learn to recognize them by their sounds, behavior, and appearance. Our trips start with a short boat ride from Gustavus and include tide pool explorations, and rain forest trek.
- You could also take a 3 1/2-hour cruise to Point Adolphus, see a variety of wildlife, with whale sightings guaranteed.
- Finally set your own itinerary while watching sea lion, sea otters, bird life and more.
Short Stay – 3 days/2 nights. For this itinerary to work you must arrive in Gustavus before 12:00 pm on your check in day, and depart Gustavus after 4:30 pm on your final day.
- Glacier Bay Tour on the Day Boat.
- Guided Kayaking, or Kayaking with Whales.
- Half Day Whale Watch.